You are invited to the
Sport Aircraft Builders Club
Sunday 27th October 2019
YSEN - Serpentine Airfield
286 Yangedi Road, Hopeland 6125
Car Clubs, Motor Cycles, Steam
Engines, Radial Engine runs, Aircraft
construction demos, Members
completed projects and much more
Put the date in your diary, don't miss it.
Gates open 9.00am.
throughout the day
Contact Bo Hannington for more information
0427 044 156 or
Welcome to Serpentine Airfield.
Your safety is our concern, so please observe the following:
- Aircraft propellers are Dangerous, please supervise your children at all times
- Watch out for and remain clear of moving aircraft
- Advise nearby persons if you think they are at risk
- Aircraft have priority, always give way to them
- Please remain behind the barriers, unless invited by a Member
- Parking is only available in designated areas. Please follow the Marshals’ instructions.
- All paved areas are taxiways. Do not park within 6 metres of a taxiway unless directed by a Marshal
- If you are visiting a friend at his hangar, please park in, alongside or behind his hangar wherever possible, rather than in front of it.
- This Airfield is a No Smoking Airfield. The only smoking area is the brick paved area behind the Clubhouse
- Pets & dogs are not permitted on the Airfield during the Fly-In
- Refreshments are available for purchase throughout the day in the Clubhouse, and from food vans
- We hope you will enjoy your visit to our airfield
The Fly In may be postponed by 1 week if the weather dictates. We will advise via our Website and Facebook page